Because of the misuse of the form we have temporarily disabled it.
You can email us at the address given in the 'Contact us' page.
Thank you for providing feedback about KMODDL. We would like to understand
your experience in using this web site so that we can improve our design
and make our content more accessible and more useful. Unless you choose to
provide your name, your response is anonymous; we treat all responses to
this survey as confidential. Please feel free to email our Principal Investigator, John Saylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have further questions about the survey.
1. How did you hear about the KMODDL web site?
Friend(s) and/or Colleague(s)
2. What was your main purpose in visiting the site?
I was looking for specific information about:
I wanted to learn about kinematics
I wanted to learn about the history of machines
I wanted to learn about geometry
I was just browsing
3. Did you accomplish your purpose?
4. What is your overall experience with this website?
5. What types of difficulty did you have when using this web site?
6. Indicate your degree of agreement with the following statements:
Strongly Disagree 1
find the site easy to use.
find the site exciting.
7. Indicate your degree of agreement with the following statements
about different resources in KMODDL: